Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a report on some of this reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, patent your idea but hopefully wanted something to look into.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will find that regardless how good a perception you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a full line of services not wanting to add somewhat more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a very little niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort through.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they might go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and do not need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a lot. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and how to invent a product are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down based on that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, InventHelp TV Commercials truly was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they can get very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been being produced or sold stores or online. In order that they do not want to take the risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.